Paul Sangha Creative is looking for a full-time Junior / Intermediate Landscape Designer to join our dynamic team. We are an award-winning landscape architectural practice focused on crafting artful, experiential landscapes for private and public spaces. For over 30 years, our reputation has been built on our dedication to service, high quality and timeless design.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant and fast-paced team environment, gain experience in multiple facets of the profession, as well as on a wide range of styles and projects, both locally and internationally.
Junior / Intermediate Landscape Designer (Full Time):
– University degree in Landscape Architecture / Architecture or recognized equivalent
– Professional experience in a Landscape Architecture or Architecture office
– Proficient in computer drafting (Vectorworks preferred) and highly organized in file management
– Hand drawing skills will be considered an asset
– Strong computer proficiency in Google SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite (familiarity with Lumion 3D an asset)
– Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
– Enthusiastic, committed, willing to learn and is a team player
Paul Sangha Creative fosters a collaborative and exciting work environment and offers a competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
We welcome you to submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.